The BX1500 clocking in machine is designed using durable materials that includes an anti-dust lid that makes it ideal for most working environments.
These clocking in machines are easy to use and program, and have a large clear analogue display that is ergonomically shaped for clock cards.
The BX1500 clocking in machine is more or less ready to use straight from the box.
- Fully electronic machine with large, clear analogue display
- Programmable automatic adjustment for daylight saving time
- Ergonomically shaped card slot with anti-dust lid
- Quiet operation
- Quartz clock with an accuracy of ± 3 sec/week
- Quiet matrix printer
- Automatic clock card feed
- Storage of program data during power failure
- Calendar with automatic date adjustment
- Programmable day switch
- Can print up to 6 columns:
- Printing selection: AM/PM or 0-24 hour, regular minute, 1/100, 1/10 or 1/20 hour
- Back-lit IN/OUT buttons
- Uses 86mm clock cards
- Weekly or monthly pay periods
- Preprogrammed basic functions
- Wall or table top mounting
- Lockable cover
- Power: 120VAC or 220/240V, 50Hz.
- Dimensions: 119w x 224h x 104d mm
- Weight: 2.3kg (5.1 lb.)