Cogard 1000 Guard Patrol Systems
The latest Cogard 1000 guard patrol systems use coded proximity checkpoints that are installed at strategic points along the routes your security personnel patrol.
Simply placing the handheld data collection unit in close proximity to the checkpoint will register the date, the time and the checkpoints ID number.
Audible and visual confirmation indicate correct transfer from the Cogard 1000 watchman patrol clock. At the end of a shift, the guard inserts the handheld unit into the station box for data processing and recharging.
- The STANDARD version prints out a complete, clearly organised list of all checkpoint entries.
- Lightweight (220g).
- 250 checkpoints / 1000 bookings.
- Shock and splash resistant.
- Size 177 x 48 x 36 mm (HWD).
- For recharging additional handheld units.