Implementation & Training
Our experience over the last four decades has allowed us to develop a tailored implementation process for all our systems. This involves the use of the latest project management techniques from initial configuration through to installation, training and system roll out.
These techniques are used to implement new systems, upgrade existing systems and migrate from older legacy systems to ensure smooth delivery and maximum return on investment.
Implementation Services Include:
- Dedicated project manager to plan, consult, test and help deploy your solution
- Creation of system specifications forming the basis of customer requirements for eventual sign off
- Creation of project plan with clear timelines and agreed delivery
Training is essential to ensure the solution is used to its maximum potential delivering maximum value to all users. We offer varying levels of structured training programmes carried out by fully experienced technical professionals who understand all aspects of system functionality. We also understand that training needs to be specific to an organisations particular working patterns or configuration, so we work with our customers to develop bespoke system specific training courses.
Training Services Include:
- Interactive and collaborative classroom style courses
- Bespoke training courses at technical or “train the trainer” level
- Three level system courses for administrator, supervisor and user